What is Included?
- Pickup at the hotel in Cusco.
- Drop off in the center of Cusco.
o Shared transportation from Cusco to Challacancha.
o Shared transportation by Expedition train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
o Shared transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
o 1st night in Soraypampa camp (double shared tent).
o 2nd night in camp Chaullay (shared double tent).
o 3rd night in camp Santa Teresa (shared double tent).
o 4th night in Aguas Calientes in Hostal (private room, with private bathroom).
o Breakfast (every day, except for the first and last day).
o Lunch (every day, except the last day).
o Dinner (every day, except the last day).
- Camping equipment (transported by mule):
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Baggage handling service for the first 3 days (up to 5 kg per person)
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Shower in Soraypampa camp (no access).
- Access to shower in Chaullay camp (S / .10 per person).
- Access to shower in Santa Teresa camp (S / 5 per person).
- Access to bathrooms on the way.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trekking sticks.
- Extra baggage weight (S / .50 for up to 12 kg).
- Breakfast on the first day (S / .7 per person), lunch on the last day or dinner on the last day.
- Drinks at the fourth day dinner.
- Water in the bottle.
- Entrance ticket to Cocalmayo hot springs (optional activity, S / .10 per person).
- Ticket for zipline (optional activity, $ 30 per person).
- Health insurance.
- Train return to Vistadome category: US $ 35 per person.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu Mountain: US $ 20 per person.
- Huayna Picchu mountain entrance ticket: US $ 20 per person.
- Round trip bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu: US $ 24 per person.
- Sleeping bag us $ 20 for the entire route.
- Entrance ticket to Ruta Salkantay uS $ 5 per person.
* It is not possible to climb the two mountains, Machu Picchu Mountain and Huayna Picchu, in the same tour.
* By the new regulations in Machupicchu, those people who go up to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain, will lose the guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- 30L backpack to carry the things that you will use during the walk.
- Covers waterproof backpack.
- Sleeping bag.
- Trekking poles (recommended).
- First layer (t-shirts and synthetic pants).
- Short sleeve shirts and long sleeves.
- Jacket coat.
- Waterproof clothing (jacket and pants, or poncho).
- Synthetic underwear
- Trekking shoes
- Flip flops.
- Hat and gloves for the cold.
- Cap for the sun
- Personal toiletries.
- Toilet paper.
- Insect repellent.
- External battery (most of the accommodations do not have access to electric power).
- Water (1 l per person on the first day, you can buy more water on the way).
- At least S /. 200 for expenses not included in the trekking (the amount considers activities and optional leases).
Start: Day 1 at 04:30 at your hotel in Cusco.
Term: Day 5 around midnight in the center of Cusco.
Day 1: Cusco – Challacancha – Soraypampa (16 km walk, 6 hours).
Day 2: Soraypampa – Abra Salkantay – Chaullay (22 km walk, 10 hours).
Day 3: Chaullay – Santa Teresa (11 km walk, 5 hours).
Day 4: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes (16 km walk, 6 hours).
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Whatsapp : +51 987039971
Telephone : +51 84 783324